Internet protocol is a protocol by which data is sent through the internet from one computer to another. The IP address of one computer is different from another computer on the internet. IP address gives unique identities to different computers on the internet. So IP address is one of the most integral parts of a computer so that you can work on the internet.
There are various problems related to IP address such as sometimes your computer shows an error message, and you are unable to connect to the internet. Due to the same IP address of devices on the same network causes network conflict, which stops one device to connect to the internet. There is a range defined for private IPs, which is from 192.168.0.0 – 192.168.255.255.Your work will be hampered if you cannot connect to the internet.
How to Fix IP 192.168.0.1 Router Troubleshooting Problems?
So in this article, I am going to show you how to fix this troubleshooting problem of IP address and get connected to the Internet.
The IP address 192.168.0.1 is a private IP address, and it is used by various brands such as Netgear broadband routers and D-link routers. Different type of computers can use this IP address across different networks. But only one computer of a particular network can use this IP address.
If more than one device of the same network uses this IP address of 192.168.0.1, then IP conflict happens. And maybe one of these devices will be unable to connect to the internet. However, this IP address can be used in two different. And there are some problems regarding this IP address connected to the internet. So below I am going to show you how to fix this IP address.
How to Configure a Router to 126.96.36.199?
You will be able to access your network‘s configuration administration interface by visiting so that you can be able to repair common issues. Below is the list to change or arrange modem or router settings with wired and wifi networks.
- The device has failed to connect via the internet browser.
- The device is set up to use another address than 192.168.0.1 like 192.168.0.1.
- The computer fails to connect to the network.
Unable to connect to 192.168.0.1
Sometimes when you are unable to connect your device to the 192.168.0.1 then below are the list of ways you can do to solve your problem:-
- First, go to the start menu on your Windows computer and right-click on the network icon and select properties.
- Then select the view status of your LAN connection.
- Then you will select properties, then click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IPv4), now click on
- From there you can automatically choose to get the IP address, or you can give a new IP address.
- You could leave the subnet mask at 255.255.255.0 and type in 192.168.1.1 for connecting to the default gateway.
How to Troubleshoot IP 192.168.0.1?
- On your Windows computer, go to start menu first the search for Run and select run.
- On the run there you will find an open option, type “IP config” there and press enter, then you will be able to view your device’s IP address as the default gateway. Then you could go to the address list as the default Gateway using your browser to open your router’s web interface.
- After that press the reset button on your device and keep the button pressed for about 30 – 35 seconds until it restarts. You can also unplug your router to shut down it and plug it to open it again.
- After this turn on your device. This will make your router to reset the Ip address and other settings to their default position.
The IP address is one of the most important parts of the computer. It helps it to connect to the internet. But sometimes some problem arises due to network conflict, and you are unable to connect your device to the Internet. Due to this, you will face problem to work on the internet. Above written are the easiest ways to fix your 192.168.0.1 IP address problem so that you can work smoothly and can fix whenever needed. Comment below to add anything you want to mention regarding the above-written article.