Hi guys, are you having trouble fixing on how to reset Forgot Router 192.168.0.1 username password? Then you have come to the right place here I will guide you through some steps that will educate you to learn on how to reset Forgot Router 192.168.0.1 username password?
If you feel like your wireless network admin username and password has been hacked by someone from your neighbor and also been stealing your bandwidth, then you should replace your old username and password with the new one. This kind of situation happens in the case when you have never changed your wireless network router setting which makes the work of hacker easy to hack into your wireless network.
How to Reset Forgot Router 192.168.0.1 Username and Password:
It might be you have forgotten your username and passwords as it was set in your router years ago which has just messed up all your entire router configuration settings. Here is the good for you do not have to worry anything about these problems as I come up with some of the easy steps that will ultimately help you to learn on how to reset Forgot Router 192.168.0.1 username password. Just follow the article till the end which is just simple and easy.
How to Fix the Forgot Router 192.168.0.1 Username and Password:
In case if you have totally forgotten the password and username which you have set in your router 192.168.0.1 just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Press on the rest button of your wireless device: Press the reset button for at least 10-30 seconds that depends on whichever brand of router you use. Wait until the router gets reset and will set the router into the default settings. In some router, you need to use a pin or the thumbtack for pressing the reset button.
- Connect your PC to the router’s Ethernet ports: As you, many of the routers have the web browser which can access the admin page and you should log in for accessing the configuration of the settings of the router. Most of the routers disable the administration through the wireless to make sure that the connection is made through the router and Ethernet cable just before the attempt of accessing the routers page of configuration.
- Go in the searching bar or address bar of your browser or type the IP address of the router administration interface: Router consists of a non-routable internal IP address like the 192.168.1.1 which is an internal address and it is not accessible through the internet. Check out some of this standard administration interface address which is often used by the wireless router manufacturers. Talk to your specific router’s manual for correcting the address. Below are lists of some default IP address that deal on the researchers and might not be compatible with your router.
Linksys – 192.168.1.1, Apple-10.0.11 and DLink-192.168.0.1
- Type the default administrator login name mostly enter admin with the default administration password: Search for the default admin name and password specially for your particular router by making sure the website manufacturer doing some Google search as default Admin password with the name of your router brand and the model as well.
- Click on the page of the Admin from your router configuration page by creating a password: Make sure that you enter a strong password for the admin of your router in case if you have lost your passwords just follow the steps mentioned above. If you did not lose any of your passwords and had no idea on how to replace them then just type the name if the username of admin and the password as well. This process will give you an access to change the wireless router’s password without resetting the settings of your router.
Now you know the steps on how to reset forgot router 192.168.0.1 username and password. I hope this article was helpful to you please share your ideas as well by leaving your comment below in the box. Share this article as much as possible with your friends, co-workers, and family as well.