Router’s IP address is actually a Default Gateway in your Network connection, the web-based setup page of your routers enables you to change different setting including your Wi-Fi networks and its password as well as viewing information, where you would require your router ID to access it.
How to Find My Wireless Router IP Address? – Guide!
In reality, your router will have double dissimilar ID addresses; one is the Local Area Network whereas the other is the Wide Area Network. Local Area Network (LAN) is the network that is used on your internal network, and Wide Area Network (WAN) is the network which is being used for the connection of Optimum Online.
Steps to Find your Router’s IP Addresses on Windows PC?
Being router’s IP the ‘’ Default Gateway’’ of your internet connection, you can use the IP config command in a command prompt windows for finding the IP addresses on your Windows PC, or else you can choose to go with the graphical way for finding it.
Steps for finding Windows Router’s IP Addresses
- At the starting point go for opening the control panel of your Windows 10 or else 8.1
- For opening the control panel of your Windows PC, just click on the right click on the start button and do select the ‘’Control Panel’’ of your Windows.
- At this region, click on the network and the internet, viewing the status and task.
- Now you will require clicking on the name of your connection which is situated at the top corner of the page.
- So click on the button of ‘’Details’’ which appear on the window, from there look for the the router’s IP addresses which are situated to the right of ‘’IPv4 Default Gateway.
Steps to Find Router’s IP Addresses on iPad and iPhone
- To find the Routers IP Addresses on IPad and IPod one will have to open the ‘’setting’’ app first.
- From there you would have to tap on the Wi-Fi and the name of the network of your Wifi which you are using.
- So if you had done within the following steps, then you will observe the router’s ID appearing to the right of the router.
Steps for Mac OS X users for finding their Router’s IP Addresses
- Firstly the Mac users should click on the menu of Apple where the bar is situated on the top of the screen.
- After clicking on the menu of Apple, select the system preferences and do click on the icon of ‘’Network’’.
- Now simply choose the network connection of your and go by clicking on the ‘’Advance button which is placed on the bottom of the screen.
- At this region click on the ‘’TCP/IP’’ tab.
- So as you had gone through all of these steps now, you will able to observe the router’s IP addresses of yours on the right of the routers.
So these are the steps and method which you need to go through to find your router’s IP addresses, following the steps and method you would able to find the routers IP addresses on Windows PC, IPad, iPhone as well as using the Mac OS X device. So if you like to find the Router IP addresses using any of these devices, you can certainly go through the steps written within the article.